Monday, October 13, 2008

ELLABLEU GOT HER EARS PIERCED!!!!

It was quite the experience....for the both of us.
Ella told me on Thursday morning she wanted to get her ears pierced, so I sat down and showed her how it would be. I even pinched her ears REALLY hard. That usually changes her mind, but she held strong. She told me all day, and first thing when she woke up Friday morning she said "I get to get my ears pierced today!" So we had to run a whole bunch of errands that morning, and she kept saying she was ready. So we took her to the mall and got it done. The pictures tell the story, and you can see how she reacted. I think the best part of the whole day was I took her to the Disney Store after she got it done, to buy her a Belle present(Belle's her favorite princess) and she tried to pick some more toys out and said "but I'm sad....I need them, I'm sad" WOW! She's learned too young!!



She had No idea what she was in for!


My poor baby! Oh, and she SCREAMED.



She's just fine now.

No comments: